Tuesday, February 2, 2010

M.O.T.I.V.A.T.I.O.N

i'm baaaaack ~~

after being M.I.A for a couple of days..
close to a week..
i am back !!

well..didn't do much for the past week..
just hang around Sunway and
Kota Kemuning area..
basketball..jogging..
trying to lose weight..
but to no avail..darn it !

that's why...
I've decided to head to the gym tomorrow..
bringing ol' Aaron back !

gotta lose as much weight as i can before the Chinese New Year..
that's when the junk food and sodas comes in non-stop !

spent like almost 7 hours in Pyramid today..
i almost bore myself to death..
i went from Popeye's..
to the arcade..
and finally spent a couple of house in the bookstore..

came across a book that interest me.
actually two..but similar..

1. how to make anyone fall in love with you

2. how to talk to anyone

not that i am desperate in making people fall in love with me..
its just that i wonder what its about..
how much stuff can you write on that kind of title. =S

still thinking of whether i should get one of them...
its about 40 bucks each..not cheap larh..
scared i buy it and its like 2 minute heat...
wasted larh..

anyone got a copy i can borrow?? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment