Friday, March 12, 2010

Kaiyee ! lol

Everytime I see you
I squeeze you like you my teddy bear baby

Got ya hand on the wheel and ya peddle to the metal
Pretty woman you drive me craazy
Got you by my side
and I really can admit that I never thought you would go
I might of did my thing on the side with some chick
but I never thought you would know
What was I thinkin
I must have been drinkin
tryin bring that drama
Hanging out at all times
of the night with the fellas
and disappear just like Osama
Runnin like Obama,
I'm a liar I should've been ashamed
Playin it like playstation
this is just real life this is not a game

And I'm insane for ya
I feel the pain for ya
Stand all under my umbrella
I'll shield the rain for ya
Drop Drop drip drip shed a tear
Cause I'm right here and I'm a wipe it off

let me make it up toooo ya
Every time we hug we kiss we touch
Makes me wanna make love to yaaa
I'm a rock your world you rock my world
You make my every-day

No comments:

Post a Comment