Thursday, March 18, 2010

NEWY !

Yup!
you read it right..Newy !
i just confirmed my flight back to Newy yesterday.
be there for about 2 weeks..!
15th to the 28 of April...
pretty excited about it..
get to catch up with my buddy Aaron..
no not me, i didnt mean this in any emo way like...
for me to just be with myself..or trying to get the old me back..
no nothing like that..
i have a buddy, my bestest friend among all..
yeap we share the same name..Aaron..
whom i didnt get to spend much time with..
hopefully this time..we get to hang out abit more

Aaron called me the day before...
asked me if i was interested to join a bball comp.
its on the 17th and 18th April..
and i originally set the date to go over to Newy on the 22nd.
and those who know me..
i'll go where-ever basketball takes me.

so i arrange my trip so that i could take part in the comp..
i am now..playing for Newy in the NSW region ...again! LOL
its a lil bit different from the previous one..
this one is more for asians..majority of the players are asians..
so..might have a better chance of winning this time..LOL
thanks to Aaron and Yap for inviting me along this adventure !
more of a challenge actually.. =)

so its time to train..
prepare for the comp ! Wuuhoooo~

cardio and strength exercise mode on.
*feeling sleepy at the moment =s*

No comments:

Post a Comment