Wednesday, March 10, 2010

OH MY, OH MY!

in my previous post,
i blogged about me having a new toy..
the Polar heart rate monitor device..
i tried it on yesterday..
used it when i jog..
both in the morning and night..
i was kinda excited of having a heart rate monitor..
so i jog twice..
with rarely happens..seriously.

i burnt about 500 KCAL in the morning..
and i felt so so tired the whole day..
especially at work..
i kept yawning..
but..about 5pm..
oooooh~i felt life again.. !!
done for the day in the office ! HAHA

so got home..changed..
and off for another jog..
i jog for about 40 minutes...
played a little bit of bball..
and jog home..which took another 40 minutes..

i got home..stop the heart rate monitor..
and looked at my workout summary..
i jogged for about 2 hours..
and i burnt 1320 KCAL !!
and 40% of that were from fats !


i was sooooooo happy !!
i was like..
"YES YES YES !!!!"


then this moring..
i woke up and weigh myself..
knowing that i have been controlling my diet for the past couple of weeks..
i am expecting a drop in my body weight..
i step on the scale..
waited for the needle to stop moving..
and it stopped at 69-70kgs !!
another surprise..
but..i wasnt sure if that was due to the loss of water..
from the previous night..
or that there was some variables with the scale..etc etc.

so yea..i've been in a good mood..
due to weight loss..
and impressed with the total calories that i manage to burn
=D

i think i'm in a better mood than Amanda..
even though she just witness SHE's concert .. =P
this feeling is way way satisfying oh Yee !!
HAHA~



4 comments:

  1. Ron u babi!!!! Hahaha... Eh wat kind of toy is tat?? Din intro me.. U know I need it.. I NEED IT!!! Hahaha.... S.H.E better!!!! For me... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...heart rate monitor oh..wear on the chest adn a watch..can measure your heart beat and if in the correct zone..can burn fat..wahahaha...
    next year b'day present la you !
    pk pk pk me..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... got such a good thing??? Hmmm my b'day just passed... and still got long way to go till next year.. Haha... So before u give it to me I think I'd owned it d... Haha... Where you bought it? Your office?? I think it costs 4 digits??? Hmmm... I need to list down my wishing list d... The amount I think... We can compare!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA..yea they do sell them in my work place...i wanted the model i showed in the pic..that is rm 1699.. T.T mati larh me...
    and also..i wanna change to blackberry...not nokia edi..ish ish...

    ReplyDelete