Monday, March 8, 2010

Quickie Weekend

as usual,
the weekends passed by pretty fast.
spent saturday in Midvalley..
for the whole afternoon,
i was contemplating on the Kobe V !
i fianlly saw it with my own eyes, held it in my hands..
brought it close to my chest..and literally said..
"owww..i want you ......"
i could swear..4-6 pairs of eyes were on me..
i let it go, with a heavy heart.
and continued to walk around Nike.
as i walked out of Nike,
i felt my feet grew heavier..
as i was leaving Kobe V behind.

Amanda tried to cheer me up..
she brought me to have "Tong Shui"..
and we walked the whole Midvalley..
left Midvalley at about 4pm..
and stopped at Sunway Pyramid.

met up with Josh,
and watch Solomon Kane.
okay only lorr..
nothing impressive about it la..

went home around 9 and packed..
left for Kemuning around 10pm.

Sunday passed pretty fast too.
played basketball in the morning..
and went to sent off Stephanie..
April pick me up and we drove to lcct.
met Stephanie there and we just did a lil bit of catch up..
April made my drive home..
and Smart is a very difficult car to drive..
attended church,
this week had a special speaker..
from Singapore..
he memorize the whole bible i think.
he can refer and state the verses and the content without referring to the bible..
not even once !!
this is what i call.."Geng !"
dinner was Maggie Goreng..as Wilson had dinner of his own to attend..
should try to make more friends in Kemuning..so can yum cha more often..
especially during times where i need to dine alone..hahaha..

so yea..that was my weekend.
nothing out of the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment